Thursday, August 16, 2007

This is about Sam Raimi




This is a little bit different than the other things I've uploaded. For the first time I'm actually featured on camera in the video (as the interviewer on the left).

This idea was a spur of the moment creation by my friend. He showed me a video on YouTube of Jim Cramer ranting on Bernanke not lowing the mortgage rate. Now I myself am not that knowledgeable on the market and how things of that nature work. However I was happy to develop this parody video in which an upset comic enthusiast rants on Sam Raimi and the direction he's taken the Spiderman films in.

Obviously this video is more enjoyable if you first watch the real Cramer rant. But any Spiderman fan might be able to find enjoyment in this.

If you want to see the Cramer video it's easy enough to find. Just search anything along the lines of "Jim Cramer Bernanke Meltdown", several people have uploaded the video. One of the viewed uploads is located below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWksEJ...

Technorati:

No comments: